Today Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Plant is:
- The largest aircraft building enterprise in Russia manufacturing warplanes;
- The leading production enterprise of the JSC “Sukhoi” Company” with high-level of production facilities and tooling;
- The only Russian enterprise produces single- and double-seat variants of the Su-27 family warplanes;
- Production of the T-50 - 5th-generation Advanced Frontline Aircraft System;
- Overhaul and modernization and after-sale service of the delivered aircraft;
- Production of parts and components for the Sukhoi SuperJet-100 regional jet plane;
- Holder of the certificates of conformity of the Quality Management System to international quality standards AS/EN 9100.